Mining Pools

Bitcoin Mining Pool Comparison

Mining Pool #1 — Each share cost $500 USD that will be used to purchase new Bitcoin mining servers. All Bitcoin earned will be split among all members of this pool and paid out daily. Each share earns 50% profit with the other 50% being used to fund the mining operation costs and to purchase additional mining shares.

Mining Pool #2 — Each share cost $1,000 USD and just like Pool #1 the total Bitcoin earned will be split among all members in the pool and paid out. Each share earns 60% profit with the other 40% being used to fund the mining operation and to purchase additional mining shares.

Mining Pool #3 — Each share cost $2,000 USD and the total Bitcoin earned will be split among all members in the pool and paid out. Each share earns 70% profit with the other 30% being used to fund the mining pool operation and to purchase additional mining shares.

Founder Pool Best Value — Each share cost $3,500 you will receive 1 share in each of the above pools. Special Founder Bonuses and Offers are received.

Example: Using Mine #1, if the total Bitcoin mined for the day = 1 BTC and there are 100 shares outstanding then each share would earn .01 BTC. From this total 50% of it would be paid directly to member as profit (.005 BTC) and the other 50% (.005 BTC) would be used to fund the mining operation costs and to purchase additional shares (which are used to buy more equipment)

So if the value of 1 Bitcoin = $500 USD and you have 1 share then you would earn $5 USD (.01 BTC) of which $2.50 is paid to you and $2.50 is used to purchase an additional share on your behalf. In this case you would purchase an additional .005 shares with your $2.50 and you would have a total of 1.005 shares going into the next day that you are now earning on.

IMPORTANT: Each full share purchased will last for 1000 days. The reason we set this to 1000 days is due to to the constant increase in calculations and computing power required as it gets harder and harder to mine Bitcoin. Therefore, we have identified this 1000 day window as an ideal time frame based on how the market is today and this maybe subject to change on future partial shares repurchases.

GET IN TOUCH