You keep hearing what is Bitcoin and Where to buy Bitcoins in Australia?
Referred to as the cryptocurrency of the digital world, bitcoin was established in 2009 as a peer-to-peer currency network that allows people to transfer funds in the digital space. Bitcoin has taken the decentralised and user centric and created a payment system using mining pools of central authorities, resulting in savings for those who use it.
Bitcoin is the world’s first cryptocurrency and is still in the early stages of its development. As a digital currency, the value of bitcoins depends on the current conditions of the bitcoin network.
Where to buy bitcoins in Australia?
Bitcoins are readily available in Australia. Buying and Selling of Bitcoins is provided by the following companies:
- SpendBitcoins.com – Allows over the counter Bitcoin Purchase
- BuyBitcoinAustralia – Australian exchange for Bitcoins
- LocalBitcoins.com – In-Person Trading service to trade Bitcoin for cash
- BitXjoin – Brokerage platform for over the counter cash deposit
- Bit Trade Australia – Australian exchange for Bitcoins
- 24change – Automated Buying/Selling of Bitcoin
- CoinMama – Buy Bitcoins via Credit Card, Western Union, MoneyGram etc
- Bitcoin Australia – Exchange service to convert AUD to bitcoin
- QuickBT – Instant bitcoin payment via bank transfer
To know more about Where to buy bitcoins in Australia, fill the contact form below and I will get back to you.